Neograft Follicular Unit Grafts Newark
Neograft FUE vs Traditional Strip Method
The highly advanced Neograft FUE device extracts the follicular hair units without the use of scalpels and stitches which subsequently gets implanted into the thinning and balding areas. This technique is unlike the traditional STRIP method, which requires the surgeon to surgically cut and remove a strip of the scalp from the back of the head and having to place multiple sutures to close the surgical defect. The highly advanced follicular unit extraction technique alleviates any potential clumping of the transplanted hairs or scarring. Neograft’s pneumatic powered handpiece delivers a short, quick and very small rotational spin to gently loosen the follicle just enough without damaging the hair follicle.
Will a Hair Transplant Work For You?
The number of hair grafts necessary to produce the desired results depend upon the quality and density of donor hair, hair color, skin color, hair texture and potential for future hair loss are some of the key factors that determine if you will be a good candidate for the procedure.
The ideal candidate needs to hair adequate hair counts in the donor site as well as realistic expectations of the final outcome. One needs to keep in mind that the individual hair characteristics such as color, curl and coarseness can affect the apparent density of the transplanted hair. This will be discussed during the consultation.
Advantages of Neograft Method of Hair Transplantation
- More natural looking results than traditional strip methods
- Least invasive procedure of its kind
- No scalpel incision
- Minimal discomfort
- No sutures or linear scar
- Minimal risk of complications
- Shorter recovery
- Larger areas in a single session
- Fewer activity limitations
Dr. Chang and his staff were kind and curteous. I never felt pressured into scheduling my proceedure. When I was ready, they ensured my process was smooth and informed. I had Dr. Chang’s personal cell phone just in case I needed to reach him directly. I am immensely pleased with my results. I would highly recommend him!
Why Choose Us
- Board certified University of Pennsylvania/Johns Hopkins Hospital trained Plastic Surgeon consistently voted Top Doc Philadelphia Magazine and Delaware Today for Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery
- Hair transplant procedures performed weekdays and Saturdays at our northern Delaware office located less than one mile off Interstate 95
- Our spacious 8400 square foot state of the art facility allows the comfortable practice of safe social distancing and privacy during your hair appointment and procedure
- Consults with our board certified Plastic Surgeon including evening and Saturday appointments
- Superior results that are fully guaranteed
Please contact us today to learn more about NeoGraft or to schedule a personalized consultation. Our providers will discuss the best options for your needs and discuss all aspects of the procedure at your initial consultation.