Nouveau Body II – Noninvasive Skin Tightening
Noninvasive Skin Tightening – noninvasive delivery of radiofrequency energy (RF) to heat superficial and deep collagen to stimulate regeneration and neo-collagenesis. The goal is to achieve an effective skin temperature between 43-44 degrees Celsius that is effective in skin tightening as well as both safe and well tolerated. The radiofrequency skin tighteners fit into 2 types either “Movers” and “Stampers”
- Exilis Ultra – this RF device is categorized in the “Movers” combining Radiofrequency with targeted ultrasound to achieve skin tightening through a technique of continuous RF delivery through a “continuous motion pattern” over the treated area(s) to maintain temperature and long thermal exposure. Other similar “Movers” devices include Venus Freeze and Pelleve. Recommend 4-6 treatments every week with one maintenance treatment every 3 months ideally. These results are not permanent in contrast to the noninvasive fat reduction procedures. Commonly treated areas neck, face, abdomen as well as thighs and arms. Results will vary according the individual’s tissue type. There is no downtime and minimal to no risks or discomfort.
- Contoura family of Forma Plus, Body FX and MiniFX –
- Forma Plus – noninvasive skin tightening thermal RF body device to have both temperature monitoring and a safety feature of automatic temperature on/off control. Although all noninvasive skin tightening devices will produce varied results, the built in state of the art temperature control has produced impressive results not seen with the “movers devices”. 4-6 treatments once a week with maintenance every 6 months
BEFORE/AFTER – PHOTOS FORMA PLUS
- BodyFX – the ONLY noninvasive body contouring RF device proven to permanently kill adipose tissue AND tighten skin. Very effective in treating cellulite of the gluteals and thighs. 2 treatment protocol, 45 minutes duration, spaced 4-6 weeks with maintenance every 6 months.
- MiniFX – smaller version of BodyFX to create smaller areas of neck, arms, knees. Same treatment protocol as BodyFX